I have received a Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Management from Auburn University’s Harbert College of Business.
The program consisted of three graduate-level courses taught by Casey Cegielski, PhD, CISSP, who has 15+ years experience as an Information Security & Assurance consultant.
I learned about:
- Risk management in the context of information systems
- Common threats and security controls for application, network, computer, and physical security
- Compliance frameworks in the United States, with a focus on HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, and PCI-DSS
- Enterprise Security Architecture, governance, and policy
- How to perform risk assessments and information systems audits
- Methods, practices, and ethical standards in IT auditing
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
More information on this certificate program can be found here.
I completed this certificate along with other coursework in pursuit of an MBA and Master of Science, Finance from Auburn University.
This credential can be verified with Auburn University using the below information.
- Credential ID: 21EP-7PWP-MSEO
- First two letters of name: Ma